Company Driver (car provided)
Applications open now.
Post Title: Company driver.
Company: Horus Music – part of Nick Dunn Enterprises
Department / Section: Travel.
Start Date: Immediate start and ongoing work.
- We require someone who can work flexible hours on an ad hoc basis.
- Clean driving license.
- Applicant must be over 25 years of age to ensure they are covered by the insurance policy.
- RoSPA or IAM drivers certification,
- Other drivers certification e.g. Level 3 QCF Advanced Award in Protection Driving and Enhanced Chauffeur Skill.
- Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) certified.
Overall Purpose for this Post:
Nick Dunn Enterprises is seeking an employee who is able to drive staff around the UK to attend meetings, networking events, training sessions, airport/train station drop offs and other drivable distances as well as occasional client transportation. This requires a flexible worker who is able to drive day, night, weekends.
The company will be providing a company car to carry out driving duties. The company office and car is located in Leicester.
Driving jobs will almost always be pre-arranged but may be requested at short notice to meet the company’s needs.The driver will be required to completed logs and reports.
The driver will need to ensure the company car is kept clean and well presented both inside and outside.
When on working duty it is the driver’s responsibility to ensure the passengers and the vehicle are safe. Discretion and confidentially essential.
To Apply for this Post:
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes details of two referees.
In your application, please provide evidence of clean driving lisence, drivers certifications, as specified above, and any other relevant qualifications.