Rob’s Top 10 Guilty Pleasure SongsLeave a Comment
Continuing with our theme of Guilty Pleasure songs, Client Manager Rob gives us his Top 10 list and explains why he chose them.
Listen along with us on Spotify.
1. Kung Fu Fighting – Carl Douglas
Guilty pleasure because it is used in every cheesy martial arts film or TV show.
2. Rollin – Limp Bizkit
Love it because it is the definition of cheesy 2000′s nu-metal.
3. Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
Guilty pleasure because rick rolling killed this song forever, and the awkward dancing in the video is hilarious.
4. My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
Guilty pleasure because it is so cheesy, and because of Titanic.
5. Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
Love it because of the over the top power ballad drums.
6. Hero – Enrique Iglesias
Guilty pleasure because Enrique Iglesias, that is all you need to know.
7. Sk8er Boi – Avril Lavigne
Guilty pleasure because Avril Lavigne was good when I was 10.
8. Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
Guilty because it is just so damn catchy.
9. Take My Breath Away – Berlin
Guilty pleasure because it is in Top Gun.
10. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen
Guilty pleasure because I like the video with Tom Hanks.