Debs’ Top 10 Guilty Pleasure SongsLeave a Comment
The latest addition to our Guilty Pleasure’s list is our Head of Client Services and Quality Control.
Listen along with us on Spotify.
1. Aerosmith – Love in an Elevator
I don’t know why I love this song so much, I just do!
2. Linkin Park – One Step Closer
This song was mine and my friend’s mantra whilst finishing our dissertations at University… One Step Closer to the edge!
3. Britney Spears – Stronger
Who doesn’t secretly love a bit of classic Britney?
4. Madonna – Like a Prayer
Again, a classic!
5. Sia – Chandelier
I enjoy trying to sing this at the top of my lungs.
6. Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance with Somebody
This reminds me of endless hours on Singstar after school with my friends.
7. Busted – 3am
Absolutely loved these when I was younger. Actually, I’m not so ashamed of this one!
8. Ini Kamoze – Here Comes the Hotstepper
Na nana na na, nana na na, nana na nana na…
9. Spice Girls – Who Do You Think You Are
I don’t think there’s any girl born in the 90′s that didn’t want to be a Spice Girl.
10. The Human League – Don’t You Want Me
You know you all sing along to this when it comes on when you’re on a night out… Just me?