Music For Charities
Charity Music Distribution
Horus Music is proud to support a number of charities, both at a global level and locally.
If you are a registered charity, we can support the release of your music and give you back 100% of the royalties you earn. We deliver your music to iTunes, Amazon, Deezer, Google Play and all the other great digital stores listed on our site for free. Please note that this is for digital releases only. There are no fees, no annual costs and no deductions. You earn 100%. We believe no other music distribution company offers this in the world. Why do we do this? We offer such a great deal because we believe that everyone in life gets a helping hand at some point, and that help can make the world of difference to somebody’s life. We also know, especially in this current economic time, charities are finding it hard to keep their head above water and continue with the valuable work they do.
Charities we currently support
If you are a charity and wish to make contact with us, then please email us with a link to your website and charity number. We do also support non for profit organisations. Please contact us and let us know what you are doing – let’s find a way we can help.
I’m an individual that is going to be donating money to a charity?
We cannot offer this deal to individuals who claim to be releasing for charity. If you are an artist or band releasing music for charity, we can help you if you follow the procedure below:
- Contact the charity you wish to work with and discuss your plans with them.
- You will need a contract between you and the charity allowing the charity the rights to sell your music.
- Ask the charity to contact us.
- The charity will sign a direct deal with us.
- Horus Music will deliver the music and pay directly to the charity 100% of all income. We will not pay royalties to any individuals who are signed up to our charity deal.